What are promotional videos?
- Promotional videos are easy to make and affordable: Making a promotional video doesn't have to be expensive - in fact, it can be done fairly cheaply using just some basic equipment and software.
- Intro hook: Want to make a promotional video that will educate, inspire, or delight your customers? Look no further than the power of promo videos! With their short yet informative content, these videos can have a big impact on your business.
- Promotional videos are effective: Promotional videos inspire people to take action and buy products or services from your company - which is why they're so successful at influencing people's decisions.
- Promotional videos are story-driven: A good promotional video should tell a well-crafted story that educates, inspires, or delights the viewer - something that will influence them to take a step forward in relation to what you're selling
What are the Benefits of Creating a Promotional Video
- Promotional videos can be effective primarily because consumers are humans and humans are largely driven by emotion. Touching a consumer on an emotional level can make them commit to your brand and buy your products or services.
- They offer an insight into your business and what you have to offer, which can increase conversion rates.
- Videos drive conversion rates: Adding a promotional video to your landing page can boost your conversion rate by 86%.
- A Thumbnail image from a promotional video increases CTR in email marketing by 21%.
How does a promotional video drive sales for your business?
- Promotional videos are a marketing tool meant to engage and touch on the emotions of your target audience, which in turn will lead to them buying your product or service.
- Emotion is what drives us: Most of our decisions are made based on our emotions, so it's important that you touch on those emotions in your promo video if you want it to be successful.
- Connect with your target audience on a deeper level: Instead of trying to hard sell viewers, focus more on connecting with them emotionally and letting them know about important news, events, milestones, and stories that connect back to their interests.
- Make sure the content is engaging: If viewers aren't engaged from start to finish, they're not going to stick around for long enough for you to convince them of anything!
- With its ability to connect with the emotions of your customers and drive conversions, video is a powerful marketing tool that should definitely be included on your landing page and in your email marketing campaigns.
- Promotional videos are great at driving emotional buy-in: Once they've been plucked, you can seal the deal with science (the benefits and features).
- Video increases conversion rates: Including a video on your landing page can boost your conversion rate by 86%. Not only that, but companies that use video marketing grew 49% faster in revenue than those that didn't (in 2019).
- Videos increase click-through rates in email marketing: Wistia reports that adding a thumbnail from a promotional video increases CTR by 21%.
Tactics for promotional product video
1. Spell out why your product is a must-have
Your product is a must-have because it is created by a team of passionate individuals who want to see you succeed. We humanize your business by making sure that you feel connected to us and that you know that we are here to help you. We want to see you use our product and love it, so we make sure that it is easy to use and provides value.
2. Demonstrate what makes your product special
When it comes to promoting products, product demos are the top choice for video content. Product demos show users how your product works and help them make a decision. Demonstrating your product in a promotional video is a great way to show potential customers what it can do.
3. Tickle their funny bone
Humor is a great way to keep your brand relatable and deliver promos that people will want to watch. By promoting your content with humor, you can ensure that people will remember you better. Humor can be a useful tool in content marketing strategy, so edit your promo video to use humor to engage and attract your target audience.
4. Promo content (that promos your product)
Product promotional videos should focus on the story of the product, rather than its features. Emotional content that makes viewers feel something they want is key to an effective promo video.
Promotional video content for your service
1. Create a promo as versatile as you are
To create a promo that is versatile and effective, consider using different media types. Social media can be used to reach a large audience, and video can be used to capture the attention of potential customers. Email marketing can also be used to communicate with potential customers.
2. Boogie your way to new clients
The best way to promote your service is by reminding customers of the benefits they could enjoy if they didn't have to deal with your services. The best way to promote your service is through emotional appeals that remind customers of what they could be doing instead.
3. Put the focus on the problems you solve
If you want to promote your service successfully, it's important to focus on the main advantage or key problem/solution that it offers. Don't try to overshare or focus on too many things at once; this will only confuse viewers and make them lose interest.
4. Let your clients speak for you with testimonials
Customer testimonials are the most trustworthy form of marketing, so using them to promote your service is a great idea! To make a testimonial video that effectively promotes your service, keep it around 5-7 minutes long and focus on highlighting specific features.
5. Use humor to make a statement
Humor is a valuable tool for content marketing, as it can help to engage and connect with potential customers. By making the message more relatable and appealing, businesses can use humor to their advantage.
Content marketing messages that are lighthearted and have a sense of humor are more approachable to potential consumers. Therefore, by adding humor into the mix, businesses can make their content more engaging. Ultimately, this leads to better connection rates with potential customers.
6. Make your message shine with a minimalist approach
If you want to make your message shine, use a minimalist approach. Focus on the most important benefits and use a clear and concise strategy. Add a strong call to action at the end to compel people to visit your website. Use contrast and visual appeal to draw readers in.
A promotional video clip for your event
1. Know your niche (and promo directly to it)
Before you can start promoting your event, you need to identify your target audience. You can do this by considering who would be interested in attending your event and what demographics they fall into. Once you know who your target audience is, you can begin promoting your event to them directly.
2. Hype up your event with a hyped-up promo
If you want to increase attendance at your event, consider using a hyped-up promo. This means using catchy, attention-grabbing headlines and strong visuals to capture readers' attention. You can also use killer animated text and a banger of a soundtrack to get people talking about your event. Just make sure that your event information is accurate and up to date.
3. Focus on the good you do
If you want to focus on the good you do to promote your event, you can take a page from Starbucks' book and create a video like "A Year of Good". This video celebrates the good deeds of customers and employees and makes viewers feel good about supporting the company. You can use organic social media-style videos and images to create a similar effect.
4. Inform and invite (at the same time)
If you want to both inform and invite people to your event at the same time, there are a few things you can do. First, make a promo video to promote your event. You can use content that is interesting and artsy to your target audience to get them interested in attending.
5. Make the most of motion graphics
Motion graphics can be a great way to promote your event. They can make your event look more professional and help it stand out from the crowd. You can use motion graphics to create your own visuals or add stock footage. Motion graphics can also help create a more memorable experience for your attendees.
6. Captivate with color
Color can have a big impact on how your event is perceived. Using colors that are known to be captivating and engaging can help make your event more successful.
Using a variety of colors can help keep your audience's attention focused on your event. Using too much of one color, or using colors that clash, can be distracting and make it difficult for people to process information. When choosing colors for your event, consider what message you want to communicate and what will work best with your overall theme and branding.
Create a promotional video for a course
1. Give a rundown of what you offer
The purpose of a course promo is to give potential students an overview of what you offer. Your promo should include information about the main advantage of your product, or the key problem/solution that you solve. Do not include too much information in your promo, as it can be confusing and overwhelming for viewers. Keep your explanation clear and concise so that viewers can easily understand what you are offering.
2. Shout about your sale
Make sure to promote your sale on social media! By doing so, you will be able to increase the reach of your potential students and let them know about the money they could save by signing up for your course now.
3. Show why your course is worth signing up for
It's important to advertise your course sales opportunities to potential students. You can promote how much money students could save by enrolling now. You can edit the course sale to make it more appealing to potential students. You can use content to explain the value of taking your course. By doing these things, you'll be more likely to get people interested in taking your course.
Promotional video types for social media
1. Reach your audience with Facebook
There are a few different ways that you can use Facebook to reach your target audience. One way is to create and share content that is relevant to your target audience. You can also use Facebook's advertising platform to reach your target audience. Additionally, you can use Facebook's event features to connect with potential customers.
2. Lure in the lucrative likes on Instagram
To get more likes on Instagram, it is important to make a scroll-stopping video promo that is short and square. This will please Instagram and make it more likely that users will like the post. Additionally, users can edit their ads to make them more interesting and increase the likelihood of receiving likes.
3. Engage a younger audience with Stories
Stories are a great way to engage a younger audience on social media. You can use them to promote your brand or product and target a younger audience. To get the most out of your social media marketing, turn any idea into a Story. Use video to engage with a younger audience, and edit this Stories video to show how you would use it to engage a younger audience.
4. Try your hand at Twitter
Twitter is a great platform for promoting your business. You can use short, bite-sized videos to stand out on the primarily text-based platform. When creating videos for Twitter promotion, make sure they are well-formed and easy to read. You can also use Twitter to promote your business by writing short, concise descriptions of your products or services.
5. Target a younger audience with TikTok
To use TikTok for business promotion, you'll need to create a promo video that is both fun and informative. Keep your aspect ratio tall (9:16) to look like you are an experienced TikToker. To make your ad more engaging, use popular trends and emojis.
6. Promo to professionals with LinkedIn
LinkedIn is a powerful platform that can be used for business promotion. When creating content for LinkedIn, it's important to be relevant and professional. Stick to your brand's colors, and consider creating a corporate culture video, a funny commercial, or a motivational speech. These videos will help promote your business to the right people.
FAQs for promo videos
What makes a good promo video?
When making a promo video, it is important to grab attention in the first scene, present the problem and solution quickly, and include a CTA button. The video should be kept under a minute in length, and captions should be included so people can watch without sound.
How do you make a simple video promotion?
To make a simple video promotion, you can use Biteable. First, choose a promotional video template from their library. Then, add stock clips and animations to your video, as well as your own clips and images (if desired). Finally, add on-screen text, captions, and voice-over (if desired). Once your promotion is complete, share it with a trackable link so customers can easily find it!
What is the best length for a promotional video?
A promotional video should be just long enough to introduce the problem, present the solution, and leave viewers with a call to action. In general, shorter videos are better than longer ones. This is because viewers have short attention spans and may not watch a video all the way through if it is too long.