Get Camera Crew Private Limited Data Protection Policy
Get Camera Crew Private Limited (“GetCamera Crew”, “our”, “we” or “us”) takes its responsibilities under EU’s Personal Data Protection Act (“GDPR”) seriously. We also recognize the importance of the personal data you haveentrusted to us and believe that it is our responsibility to properly manage, protect and process your personal data, and we are committed to protect theprivacy of your personal data.
Please read this policy to understand what personal data iscollected or processed by us, and for what purposes it is used for.
This Data Protection Policycovers the following topics
- Definition of Data Protection Terms
- What personal data does Get Camera Crew collect?
- How does Get Camera Crew use your personal data?
- Sharing your personal data
- Using products or services
- Protecting your personal data
- Personal Data breach reporting
- Accessing your personal data
- Request to erase your personal data
- Cross-border transfer of personal information
- Cookies and other tracking technologies
- Changes to our Data Protection Policy
- Get Camera Crew as a YouTube ‘API Client
1.DEFINITION OF DATA PROTECTION TERMS
- Data is recorded information whether stored electronically, on a computer, or in certain paper-based filing systems.
- Data processors include any person who processes personal data on behalf of a data controller. Employees of data controllers are excluded from this definition but it could include suppliers which handle personal data on behalf of Get Camera Crew.
- Personal data means any data relating to a living individual who can be identified from that data. Personal data can be factual (such as a name, address or date of birth) or it can be an opinion (such as a performance appraisal). It can even include a simple e-mail address. It is important that the information has the data subject as its focus and affects the individual’s privacy in some way.
- Processing is any activity that involves use of data. It includes obtaining, recording or holding the data, or carrying out any operation or set of operations on the data including organisation, amending, retrieving, using, disclosing, erasing or destroying it. Processing also includes transferring personal data to third parties.
2.WHAT PERSONAL DATA DOES GET CAMERA CREW PRIVATE LIMITED COLLECT?
We collect personal dataabout you when you use our website and/or IT portal and/or mobile applicationand/or other channels and throughout other interactions, communications andservices you have with us. We will collect your personal data in accordancewith the GDPR.
Personal data which we may collect include but are not limited to:
- your personal information such as your name, ID/Passport number, date of birth, marital status, gender;
- your contact information such as postal addresses, email addresses, telephone, mobile phone and fax numbers;
- your past and present employment information such as organisation name, organisation type, industry sector, job function and responsibilities, designation, business telephone and fax numbers, business email addresses;
- your billing and payment information, including name of the credit/debit cardholder, credit/debit card number, security code and expiry date;
- information on how you use our products and services (such as the type, date, time, location, comments and messages, how much you spend;
- internet protocol (“IP”) address used to connect your computer or device to the Internet, connection information such as browser type and version, your operating system and platform, a unique reference number linked to the data you enter on our system, login details, the full URL clickstream to, through and from the website and/or IT portal and/or mobile application (including date and time), cookie identifier, your activity on our website and/or IT portal and/or mobile application, including the pages you visited, the searches you made and, if relevant, the services you purchase; and
- lifestyle information and any other information collected in relation to your use of our products and services.
We may receive information about you fromthird parties if you use any websites or social media platforms operated bythird parties (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc.) and, if suchfunctionality is available, you have chosen to link your profile on our websiteand/or IT portal and/or mobile application with your profile on those otherwebsites or social media platforms.
3.HOW DOES GET CAMERA CREW PRIVATE LIMITED USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
The personal data that wecollect from you may be used by us for a number of purposes connected with ourbusiness such as:
- Processing and evidencing your orders or applications;
- Carrying out credit checking and scoring (unless we have agreed otherwise);
- Providing you with products and/or services you have requested or administering your account;
- Billing you (unless you pay by another agreed method) and collecting any debt owed to us by you;
- Settling accounts with those who provide related services to us;
- Dealing with your requests, enquiries or complaints and other customer care related activities;
- Carrying out market and product analysis, improvements to our products and services and marketing our and our group companies’ products and services generally;
- Contacting you about our and our group companies’ products and services (unless you ask us in writing not to). Where such contact is via electronic means, our terms and conditions record our agreement with you that the electronic marketing messages don’t need to include an unsubscribe facility;
- Carrying out any activity in connection with a legal, governmental or regulatory requirement on us or in connection with legal proceedings, crime or fraud prevention, detection or prosecution;
- Carrying out activities connected with the running of our business such as personnel training, quality control, network monitoring, testing and maintenance of computer and other systems and in connection with the transfer of any part of our business in respect of which you are a customer or a potential customer;
- Providing aggregated user information to third parties (without at any time disclosing personal information about an identifiable individual;
- Generally customising your experience on our sites;
- For general administrative and business purposes.
(collectively, the “Purposes”)
In order to conduct our business operations more smoothly, we may also bedisclosing the personal data you provide to us to our third party serviceproviders, agents and/or affiliates or related corporations, and/or other thirdparties, who may be situated in or outside of the Netherlands, for one or moreof the above-stated Purposes.
4.SHARING YOUR INFORMATION
There may be times when weneed to disclose your personal information to third parties. If we do this, wewill only disclose your information to:
- Our group entities who may use and disclose your information for the same purposes as us;
- Those who provide to us or our group entities products or services that support the services that we provide, such as our freelancers, suppliers & customers;
- Credit reference agencies (unless we have agreed otherwise), who may share your information with other organisations and who may keep a record of the searches we make against your name;
- Anyone we transfer our business to in respect of which you are a customer or a potential customer;
- Anyone who assists us in protecting the operation of the Get Camera Crew Private Limited networks and systems, including the use of monitoring and detection in order to identify potential threats, such as hacking and virus dissemination and other security vulnerabilities;
- Anyone who hosts or maintains data centres, service platforms and other infrastructure and systems on behalf of us and our group entities, where your information is processed;
- Persons to whom we may be required to pass your information by reason of legal, governmental or regulatory authority including law enforcement agencies and emergency services;
- Aggregated user statistics and other information that does not personally identify you, to third parties such as our advertisers, customers, potential customers and partners;
- Any person or organization as authorised by the GDPR including with your prior authorisation which we will usually obtain at the time of collecting the information from you.
- If you would like to opt-out of receiving Get Camera Crew Private Limited marketing materials, please contact Support@getcameracrew.com
5.USING PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OUTSIDE OF the netherlands
When using our products orservices abroad, your personal data may be transferred outside the Netherlandsto that country. Our websites and systems and those of our group entities arebased on servers often located outside of the Netherlands. Please note that thedata protection and other laws of countries outside the Netherlands may differ.
6.PROTECTING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will take reasonablesteps to ensure that the personal data we collect, use or disclose is accurate,complete, up-to-date and stored in a secure environment protected fromunauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
7.PERSONAL DATA BREACH REPORTING
We will notify you if wedetermine that personally identifiable information about you held by us hasbeen subject to unauthorised access or disclosure, such as an informationsecurity breach. Where required to do so, we will provide your information torelevant authorities as part of any mandatory data or privacy breach reportingregime.
We will make any legally required disclosuresof any breach of the security, confidentiality, or integrity of yourunencrypted electronically stored “personal data” (as defined in applicablestate statutes on security breach notification) to you via email or conspicuousposting on this Site in the most expedient time possible and withoutunreasonable delay, insofar as consistent with
(i) the legitimate needs of law enforcement or
(ii) any measures necessary to determine the scope of the breach and restorethe reasonable integrity of the data system.
8.ACCESS AND UPDATING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
You have the right toaccess personal data we hold about you if we hold that personal data in a waythat it can be readily retrieved, subject to some exceptions provided at law.
You may request access to the personal data we hold about you by sending anemail to email@example.com. Please quote your name andemail address. We would be grateful if you could also provide brief details ofwhat information you want a copy (this helps us to more readily locate yourdata).
In some cases, there may be a charge associated with providing copies of yourpersonal data to you. If so, we will advise you of this prior to sending yourpersonal data to you. Additional rights may also apply under applicable laws.
We will not be able to provide you personal data if we do not know or don’t havereasonable grounds to believe it is personal data about you or if disclosingthe personal data would involve the unwarranted disclosure of the affairs ofanother individual.
You can request correction or amendment of the information held by us at any timeand as often as necessary by sending us an e-mail to contacting us andspecifying the information that you require changed. If it is reasonable in thecircumstances for us to do so, we will make the requested change or correction,otherwise we’ll take reasonable steps to mark that information as having beensubject to a change or correction request.
Some of our services are password-protected so that only you have access toyour personal information. You should not reveal your password to other peopleand you should change it regularly. Get Camera Crew Private Limited will neverask you for your password in an unsolicited phone call or in an unsolicitede-mail. Also, if you are using the internet, remember to sign out of your GetCamera Crew Private Limited account and close your browser window when you havefinished. This is to ensure that others cannot access your personal informationand correspondence if you share a computer with someone else or are using acomputer in a public place.
9. REQUEST TO ERASE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
You have the right to requestGet Camera Crew to erase your personal data.
If you would like to be removed from all marketing communications and deleteyour user profile with Get Camera Crew, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.Removal of personal data means the deleting of user identifiable data. GetCamera Crew retains the right to anonymised transactional data forfinancial/audit purposes.
Upon receiving your request, the process toremove your personal data will take up to 7 business days. If you would like tounderstand or track the data deletion process, please contact us at email@example.com.
10.CROSS-BORDER TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data may betransferred to other countries for processing, support, storage and othernecessary activities and by using our Services. You consent to the transfer ofinformation to countries outside of your country of residence, which may havedifferent personal data protection rules than in your country. For example, wemay make available personal information to our related companies in Australia,Japan, US and UK in order to provide Services to you. If we transfer yourinformation outside of the Netherlands in this way, we will take steps toensure that your privacy continues to be protected in a manner which isconsistent with the Netherlands privacy law.
11.COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
- Understand what you like and use about our website;
- Understand what you do not like and do not use on our website;
- Provide a more enjoyable, customised service and experience,
- Enable you to use certain services on our website; and
- Help us develop and deliver better products and services tailored to our customers’ interests and needs.
We also collect IP addresses. IP addresses areassigned to computers on the internet to uniquely identify them within theglobal network. We collect and manage IP addresses as part of the service ofproviding internet session management and for security purposes.
We may use a persistent cookie to record details such as a unique user identityand general registration details on your PC. This helps us recognise you onsubsequent visits to this website so that you don’t have to re-enter yourregistration details each time you visit us and allows us to carry out theactivities mentioned above.
It may be possible to disable cookies through your device or browser settings.The method for disabling cookies may vary by device and browser, but canusually be found in preferences or security settings.
12.CHANGES TO OUR DATA PROTECTION POLICY