We're living in the 21stcentury, so there's no need to stick to old-fashioned ways of teaching your employees. Learning new things should be enjoyable, interesting, and match what our society needs today.
Luckily, we can all benefit from technology and use educational videos to help employees learnbetter and achieve amazing results.
But, making effective educational videos depends on both the content and how we create the video. Actually, even if it's a video, an educational one won't be useful if it's not made the right way.
To save you time and money, we've put together a list of the best companies that make educational videos. This way, you won't waste time and resources making videos that aren't helpful.
What is Educational Video Content and Why Use It?
Educational videos are really helpful and interesting videos that can show you as an expert in your field. They can be different things, like a sneak peek into how your product is made, a cool animated picture with information, or a video about what's happening right now in your industry. You can also turn your popular blog posts and questions into educational videos. If it's something your audience would like to know, it could be a great video idea.
No matter what kind of business you have, you can make educational videos. You just need to know something well, like how airplane Wi-Fi works, or talk about something that's popular, like making healthy lunches. Making these videos also helps you get more attention and show up better in online searches for important topics.
The Importance of Educational Video Production
Making educational videos is a really good method for giving information and teaching students. It's an important tool for teachers, trainers, and people who make content and want to get their audience involved in a more exciting and hands-on way.
Based on what the National Training Laboratories say, people only remember 10% of what they read, 20% of what they hear, but they remember a big 90% of what they do or pretend to do. Educational videos can mix together things we see, hear, and physically experience to help us remember and stay interested, which means students can learn and remember things better.
The Process of Making Educational Video Production
Making educational videos happens in different steps. These steps are planning before, making during, and editing after.
- Before making the video, there's planning, writing, and drawing the story. This step is really important so that the video teaches what it's supposed to and keeps the viewers interested. At Get Camera Crew, we work with our clients to make sure the video fits exactly what they want and need.
- When making the video, we film and record it. We use really good cameras, lights, and sound equipment to make the video look and sound its best.
- After making the video, we edit it. We add special effects, music, and sounds. This is when the video gets finished and looks how it's supposed to.
Techniques of Making Educational Video Production
There are different methods that can be used to make educational videos more fun and interactive. Here are a few:
- Animated Videos: Using animation is a great way to explain hard things in a simple and interesting way. For example, we can use animated videos to teach students about the water cycle.
- Stories: Telling stories is a good way to get people interested and help them connect with the content. When we use storytelling, educational videos can be more interesting and easier to remember.
- Games: Making learning like a game is called gamification. We can add things like quizzes, challenges, and rewards to keep people excited and involved.
What Factors Influence Educational Video Production Budget?
No matter what the subject or type of educational video you're making, there are certain things that always affect how much it will cost. These include:
- Style and Type of Content: How complicated the pictures and animations are can make the course take longer to create. This is especially true for animations – like if it's a simple 2D one or a more complex 3D one.
- Length: Every video company charges based on how long the video is. So, a 30-minute educational video will cost less than an hour-long one. But there's a small trade-off: the longer the video, the lower the cost per minute. So, the last minute of a video might cost half as much as the first minute.
- Extra Stuff: If you want things that aren't normally included, like more research on the topic, making the video indifferent languages, having multiple voiceovers, or making PDF handouts, it will add to the cost.
Why Should You Make Educational Videos with Us?
Want to create educational videos that are super cool and easy to understand? Get Camera Crew is your perfect partner! We know just how to make learning fun and interesting. Whether you want simple explanations or fun animations, we've got the magic touch. Our team will work closely with you to make sure your videos are exactly what you need. So, if you're ready to make learning a blast, contact Get Camera Crew today and let's bring your educational videos to life!
FAQ about Educational Video Production
What is educational video production?
Educational video production is the process of creating videos that are designed to teach and inform viewers about a specific subject, concept, or skill. These videos are crafted to be engaging, informative, and visually appealing to facilitate effective learning.
Why should I consider using educational videos?
Educational videos offer a dynamic and engaging way to deliver information, making it easier for learners to grasp and retain knowledge. They can be particularly useful for explaining complex topics, demonstrating practical skills, and reaching a wider audience through online platforms.
What types of content can be included in educational videos?
Educational videos can cover a wide range of content, including explanations of concepts, step-by-step tutorials, case studies, interviews with experts, animations, visual demonstrations, and more. The choice of content depends on the educational objectives and the target audience.
How long should an educational video be?
The optimal length of an educational video depends on the complexity of the topic and the attention span of the audience. Generally, videos between 5 to 15 minutes are considered effective, but the focus should be on delivering the content concisely and engagingly.
What is the process of creating an educational video?
The video production process typically involves pre-production (planning, scripting, storyboarding), production (filming or creating visuals), and post-production (editing, adding effects, sound, and final touches). Each stage is crucial for creating ahigh-quality educational video.